Saturday, December 22, 2007

New York Trash The Dress Preview - FREE TRASH THE DRESS OFFER!













































































I was born at The New York Hospital. The same one that my mother worked at. We moved from Brooklyn when I was five to Westchester - 30 min outside the city. Everytime I go home now I schedule a shoot. I love shooting in New York. It is the most exciting place that I have worked at so far. My next adventure ( New Years ) will be a wedding in Las Vegas! Stay Tuned! Here are the ones I worked on as soon as I got home. There are more to come. If you are interested in having a trash the dress shoot - I am giving them away for FREE in the off season! Lets have some fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love the ones by the boat and bridge.