Friday, July 4, 2008

Mark & Gina are MARRIED!































When Gina reminded me when her venue was a few weeks ago I was VERY exited. It was at the Ralston machine. I LOVE this place. I love everything about it. We took photos in a few different rooms and in front of the bamboo. I think it is so romantic for a wedding. I love the sweetness between Gina and Mark. Isn't she a knockout! There is more to come from this wedding. I am off to Carmel for Heather & Scotts wedding. I have been looking forward to this one! Happy July 4th everybody!

Comments welcome!

Question: Do you like the very wide angle - or the soft depth of field?

1 comment:

Chung Nguyen said...

Definitely prefer the soft depth of field. That composition focuses more on the couple and the amazing arches at the venue.

How awesome is that group shot!?! Very nice!