Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thank You For Coming!

Hello everyone. Thank you for taking the time to look at my work. I can't believe how many hits I have gotten since I have started this blog a few months ago. I want to tell you guys a little bit about myself!

I was born and raised in New York. My family lives back there and I visit them all the time.

I moved out to San Francisco three years ago to go to school. I love San Francisco - it is so colorful (which goes great with my style!)

I started shooting weddings last year on 7/7/07. It was a huge, fun wedding. When they night was over I knew that this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Since then I have shot about 25 weddings. Now that I have mastered the craft, I am working on the business side of photography.

I have recently redesigned my website. It has a calendar on there - if I am booked for your date, feel free to email me for referrals. I know a lot of hidden treasures in this city.

Thank you for browsing - I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: