Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Week Mom


That's me on the right and my sister Jenna. We are cute huh?


Park Slope in Brooklyn had the most amazing brownstones!

I had decided to give my mom a phone call yesterday. I blogged about her today. She will receive and special package from San Francisco on Wednesday. I have to come up with something great for tomorrow!!

Meet Michele Berger ( one L! ) Born in Brooklyn. The BEST mother around.. not mention BEAUTIFUL!! I always ask my parents about their wedding - she must have been the most stunning bride.

I love you Mom - I am looking forward to celebrating all of the holidays when I come home on June 8th!

1 comment:

Passionate Eater said...

Wow, your Mom is gorgeous. Looking at your posts, she looks like she hasn't aged one year. Also, I love that you'll be posting daily! I will check back every day!