Sunday, June 15, 2008

What A Wedding!!!!!!











I am really happy that the sun cooperated at this wedding - the people were glowing.. so it worked.... I loved the flowers.





























Here is an example of a before and after.. most of them are not this extreme - but those little ones are just so hard to get to stand still!! :)










This was an AMAZING wedding. It was at the Robertson House in the North Bay - about 1.5 hours from San Francisco. I have been looking forward to it for months now because I have never seen such beauty... I know I have said that before - but look at these places!!!

I fell in love with Mary-Ann and Danielle during the engagement session. They are the sweetest, down to earth JUST AMAZING women. They did not need any direction during the portrait session - I told them to just be with each other and everything fell into place. It was an outdoor wedding with GREAT speeches - they were funny and full of tears. The music was great and the food was delish! All in all - the perfect wedding. Congratulations to all of the same sex couples waahoooooooooo - they are getting their licence in two days!!

I will see you soon.

I have a very busy week coming up - shooting everyday - stay tuned for some cool pics!!

No comments: