Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Comments!!!!!





This was taken by the talented Cate Corbitt. I love her approach to weddings - very intimate and sensitive. She is ALWAYS smiling when she is behind the camera.

www.catecorbitt.com











Hello out there in blog world! I have been blogging like promised almost everyday. WELL... I would love to hear from you!

That is a photo of my and my assistant Liina at the last wedding. It was fun. I LOVE photo booths at weddings. I think they are a great idea!

I updated my website a bit this week. I added a page that talks about me and what I believe in and what I do at the weddings and during the sessions. It also shows off a little of my graphic design background. It was fun dabbling into that again.

1 comment:

Passionate Eater said...

Wow, you ladies look gorgeous!