Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Graduation Greg








Can you spot me?? I kind of look the same.


I designed this for his bar mitzvah four years ago.


This is the kitchen back in New York. We are Yankee fans!! I hope Greg does not get mad about having these up online!!!


"What are you doing!!!"


My fav from the day.











This is him current.


I LOVE my brother - we are super close. It is graduation today from high school! He is going to Delaware next year. I can't wait to see what the future holds for him. He is such a happy - kind young man. I am so proud of the person he is. I can not believe he is going off to college - I remember when he used to follow me around the house. I took most of these photos a LONG time ago!! He was always such a great model.. The collage is actually a poster that I made for his Bar Mitzvah four year ago!

No comments: